Strawberry Hill House is internationally famous as Britain’s finest example of Georgian Gothic Revival architecture, and is the perfect venue for your wedding, with our wonderfully lavish Gallery acting as a truly unique setting for a civil ceremony or civil partnership that your guests will certainly remember.
In November 2016 we were awarded The English Wedding Award for ‘London Romantic Wedding Venue of the Year’.
Guests are welcome to use other rooms within the state apartments and our expansive lawns for wonderful photo opportunities.
Wedding ceremonies can be held in our Gallery, a spacious room with fan vaulted ceilings, golden canopies and crimson damask or our Round Room, a more intimate space with stunning painted glass.
Capacity for civil ceremonies is 95 people in the Gallery and 40 guests in the Round Room. There is opportunity for the bride and groom to have photographs taken in the other historic rooms after the ceremony.
Fashion Show at 1pm
Free Admission. 11am – 3.30pm
Free prize draw – Win a mixed case of Chapel Down English Wine (6 bottles)
Free Goody Bag
VIP tours available on request
Pre registration available online at www.captivatingevents.co.uk
Directions to the venue
- The Hampshire Wedding Show
- The Coppid Beech Berkshire Wedding Show
- Middlesex & Buckinghamshire Wedding Show
- The Nonsuch Mansion Surrey Wedding Show
- The Fulham Palace Wedding Show
- The Berystede Hotel & Spa Ascot Wedding Show
- The Surrey Countryside Wedding Show
- The Winchester Wedding Show
- Donnington Grove Hotel Wedding Show